We started (10/8/2013) the shim stability test using autotest sample that has 1% water, methanol, and acetonitrile in D2O. We started the experiment at 5:30PM and ran it for 12 hours. At the start, we had just closed the big outside door to the lab and the room temperature was, perhaps, still stabilizing. The 12 hour run results show a slow predominant Z1 shim change which was also pronounced in the earlier part of the evening. The line shape remained intact throughout except for the broadening effect. Up on correcting Z1 shim by about -90 units the shim level and lock level comes back.
700 - shared NMR diagnostics