Data can be processed at the spectrometers
and retrieved via a dedicated FTP site.
Fast Spinning probes such as this one
for the 600 MHz spectrometer
enable 1H detected experiments
for solid samples.
With all spectrometers running the same software version,
it is easy to switch between them as the need arises.
Protein NMR Experiments
- 1H Homonuclear NMR (COSY, TOCSY, NOESY)
- Heteronuclear Correlation (HSQC, TROSY, HMQC)
- Triple Resonance Experiments for Backbone Assignments
- Triple Resonance Experiments for Side-chain Assignments
- NOE Assignments
- J-coupling Measurements (including RDC)
- 15N Relaxation Measurements (T1, T2, NOE, ...)
- 15N Chemical Exchange (Relaxation Dispersion, ZZ-exchange)
- Methyl NMR Experiments
- Hydrogen Exchange (CLEANEX)
- Diffusion Measurements
- 1H Relaxation Measurements
- Transferred Cross Saturation (TCS)