- Misha Faerovitch, Joyce Lam, and Stephanie Walsh received the General Chemistry 161-162 & 155-156 Solid Gems Award for Excellence in General Chemistry.
-Robert Huseby was recognized as an Outstanding Student in Sophomore Chemistry Classes for Excellence in Organic Chemistry.
- Yeseo Han was recognized as an Outstanding Student in Junior Organic Chemistry Laboratory for Excellence in Organic Chemistry Laboratory.
- Alexis Llaneras, Alexander Lubarsky, Matthew Nebenhaus, Amy Hu and Kevin Guerrero were recognized as Outstanding Students in Introductory Chemistry Classes.
-Ankur Dalsania received The Ning Moeller Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement by a Chemistry Major in the Junior Year.
- Brian Schendt and Victoria Zelikson received The Bruce Garth Award for General Academic Excellence & Research.
- Jonathan Fetherolf, An Le and Kim Le received The Van Dyke Award for Academic Excellence & Research in Chemistry.
- Jack Weber received the Sanofi-Aventis Award for Excellence in Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Ankur Dalsania received The Phyllis Dunbar Award for Excellence in Physical Chemistry.
- An Le received the ACS Analytical Division Award for Excellence in Instrumental Analysis.
- Ben Thieberger received the ACS-Hach Land Grant Undergraduate Scholarship for Outstanding chemistry major with an interest in teaching high school chemistry
- Karan Shah received the ACS Inorganic Division Award for Excellence in Inorganic Chemistry.
- Samuel Birrer received the ACS Organic Division Award for Excellence in Organic Chemistry.
- Brian Schendt received the ACS Undergraduate Organic Chemistry Award for Excellence in Organic Chemistry by a Chemistry Major.
- An Le received The Hypercube Award for Excellence in Chemical Physics.
- Gabriella Macri received The Rufus Kleinhans Award for Excellence in Honors General Chemistry.
- Marissa Berger and Kritika Singh received The Roger Sweet Award for Excellence in Organic Chemistry.
Chemical Resources Awards
Phi Beta Kappa Initiates:
- Ankur Dalsania, Samantha Jeng, Pengfei Jiang, An Le, James Liu, Xiaoming Liu, Ngan Phung, Nil Rawal, Yaniv Tivon, Stephen Van Nostrand and Maria Vishnyakova were elected to the Phi Beta Kappa Society.
2016 Undergraduate Achievement Awards
May 3, 2016 - 12:00pm